The LSU Libraries are committed to providing Distance Education (DE) students and off-site faculty with library services comparable to those at the main campus through
- access to electronic books and journals,
- a delivery service for books and journals owned by the Libraries,
- Subject Specialists who can help you with locating resources for your program,
- reciprocal borrowing agreements with many other academic libraries in the state, and
- a wide range of research and course guides to help students locate resources.