- Louisiana State University, MLIS
- University of Georgia, M.A., Latin
- Louisiana State University, B.A., English & Latin
- With Jodi Duet. "Code it as 'Success at Task': Benefits of Research Collaborations between Librarians and MLIS Students." LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. October 15-16, 2019.
- "How Did You Code “I'm Really Confident That I Can Find the Exact IKEA Pillow”?: Creating an Effective Codebook as a Team." Empirical Librarians Conference. Richmond, Va. March 7-8, 2018.
- With Rebecca Kelley and Emily Frank. "Speed Geeking: Find Your Match with LSU Libraries." LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. September 13-14, 2018.
- "Better Together: Our Community of Practice." LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. October 18-19, 2017.
- With David Dunaway. "Implementing Springshare's LibApps LTI." LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. October 18-19, 2017.
- With David Dunaway. "Librarian or Lannister? How Game of Thrones Can Help You Succeed as a Liaison." LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. Oct 5-6, 2016.
- “Hunting and Gathering: Attempting to Assess Services to Distance Learning Students.” 17th Distance Library Services Conference. Pittsburgh, PA. April 20-22, 2016.
- With Marty Miller. "Rediscovering “America in the Depression Years”: A Tale of a Teacher’s Resource Kit and Its Visual, Historical, and Sociological Applications for Students Today." Louisiana Library Association Conference, Baton Rouge, La. March 9, 2016
- With Cristina Caminita and Jason Juneau. “The Weeding Planner.” LOUIS Users Conference. Baton Rouge, La. Oct 7-8, 2015.
- With Mitchell Fontenot. Expanding the Dialog: Colorado K12 and Higher Education Information Literacy Collaborations. University of Colorado Boulder Libraries. April 25, 2015.
- Hebert, A. and Duet, J. (2019). “I’m Really Confident I Can Find the Exact IKEA Pillow”: A Qualitative Look at the Search Self-Efficacy of Graduating MLIS Students, Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian, DOI: 10.1080/01639269.2017.1690891
- Hebert, A. (2018). Information Literacy Skills of First-Year Library and Information Science Graduate Students: An Exploratory Study. Evidence Based Library and Information Practice, 13(3), 32-52. https://doi.org/10.18438/eblip29404
- Hebert, A., and Miller, M. (2017). Using FSA-OWI photographs to teach information and visual literacy. Louisiana Libraries 79(3): 19-25.
- Hebert, A., Daugherty, A. L., and Dunaway, D. (2016) Maximizing LibAnswers data to drive workflow processes. In R. Sittler and A. W. Dobbs (Eds.) Innovative LibGuides applications: Real world examples (pp. 105-112). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group.
- Caminita, C. and Hebert, A. (2016). The weeding planner: How a research library weeded approximately 2.76 miles of print materials from the shelves to repurpose library space OR much ado about the new normal. Against the Grain 28(4): 34-37.
- Hebert, A. (2016). Hunting and gathering: Attempting to assess services to distance learning students. Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning 10(3/4): 268-276. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1533290X.2016.1219203
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL)
Distance Learning Section
- Memeber-at-Large 2020-
- Section Archivist 2019-2020
- Section Secretary 2018-2019
- Bibliography Committee 2015-2017
- Research Committee 2015-2017
- Education and Behavioral Sciences Section member
LSU Libraries Carolyn H. Hargrave Senior Leadership Award (2021)
17th Distance Library Services Conference Conference Award (2016)