Hours of Service
- Normal support hours:
- Our hours of regular support are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. During these hours someone will be available to answer calls and respond to problems and requests.
- Emergency support hours:
- We provide emergency support any time the libraries are open other than our normal support hours. During these hours, at least one person can be contacted by pager and will be available to come in to resolve critical failures. The Office of Computing Serv ices provides support for problems relating to the campus network 24 hours a day, seven days a week (with some exceptions for holidays).
- Types of problems eligible for Emergency Support:
- We ask that library staff exercise reasonable judgement on the types of problems for which they request emergency support. The types of failures that might require this level of attention might include:
- Problems with the NT server and its databases, web server.
- Problems which cause a critical library resource not to be available to library users.
- Problems which interrupt the ability to perform circulation of materials to users.
- Major failures which prevent library staff from accomplishing their work.
- Any other problem which would be classifed as a "Priority 1" problem by our regular criteria.
|Brian Melancon (Pager)||325-4492|
|OCS Help Desk||578-3375|
Last updated by Brian Melancon, Feb 2012