Electronic Reference Form
Please read the following tips before proceeding:
- Estimate requests for microfilming accepted.
- See Photoduplication Policy for information about requesting copies.
- Please limit questions to topics represented in our holdings.
- If you have an e-mail block or filter that might prevent you from receiving the reference response, please check your flagged mail for our reply or consider sending your request via fax or postal mail.
- Try East Baton Rouge Parish Library first for genealogy research.
- Due to the large number of electronic reference questions received daily by LSU Special Collections, our small staff is unable to perform extensive research for patrons over the Internet. Please limit questions to topics represented in our holdings.
- Regarding Genealogy: Though a limited number of our sources may be valuable to genealogists, the Bluebonnet Branch of the East Baton Rouge Parish Library is best suited for genealogy research. Contact them at 225-763-2285 or write to Genealogy Section, Bluebonnet Branch, 9200 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810.
- Please be sure to fill out all of the fields of the form, so that it can be processed expeditiously. Before submitting your request, please affirm that you have read the above guidelines and agree to them.