Return to APA Collection Inventory Page
Image file of document
Bylaws Revision, n.d.
d. demonstration that the Member has made a substantial
contribution to the science and/or
the profession of neuropsychology as attested by the following:
1. prior status as
a Member for at least one (1) year;
2. active engagement at the time of nomination in the advancement of
3. documentation of the ways in which the Member?s activities, contributions
and/or performance have had a discernible and salutary effect on the
development of neuropsychology as a science and/or a profession.
4. Associates of the American Psychological Association may, should
they be so interested, be
accepted as Associates of the Division.
5. A majority vote of the Membership Committee or of the Committee on
constitute a nomination from these committees to the general membership for action. A majority
vote of the general membership at the annual business meeting shall be required for acceptance to
any category of membership.
6. The minimum membership dues are set by the Council of Representatives
in the American
Psychological Association and paid to the Division of Clinical Neuropsychology by the
Association from the member?s annual fees. Additional dues or assessments may be imposed upon
the recommendation of the Executive Committee and with the majority approval of the general
membership at the annual business meeting.
7. The Secretary of the Division, directly or through the Central Office
of the American
Psychological Association, shall notify applicants for membership in the Division of their
membership status with the Division in a timely fashion, after the annual business meeting.
(End of text)