Business Searching Interface
Business Source Complete
Directory of Open Access Journals
EBSCOhost ECONOMIA Y NEGOCIOS (Search Spanish and Portuguese language business journals.)
French Business Source (Search French language business journals.)
Industry Reports via Business Source Complete
MarketLine Company Profiles
BNA Tax Management Library
CCH Tax Research
RIA: Research Institute of America Tax Service
- U.S. Department of the Treasury (Bonds and Securities)
Series EE Bond, Series E Bond, and Series S Notes.
- Bonds Online
Access current bond news, articles and commentaries, and quotes.
- Bureau of the Public Debt
Access a wide range of data concerning savings bonds.
- International Government Bond News
News for the Americas, Asia/Pacific, and Europe.
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
Locate information about the role and function, reports, notices, and general information.
- National and International Bond Yields (Bloomberg.com)
Rates for various maturities in the US, Australia, Brazil, Germany, Japan, and UK.
Commodities, Futures, and Options
- Active Futures Contracts (BloombergNews)
Bonds, currencies, metals, index options, interest, energy, food, grain, livestock.
- Bolsa de Mercadorias & Futuros
News, publications, statistics. (En Espanol)
- CME Group
Daily market news, current and historical statistics, market commentary, and a glossary.
- CBOE Real-Time & Delayed Options Quotes
Market quotes, current and historical statistics, and other resources.
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Click on "Reports and Publications" to access annual reports, occasional papers, budget reports, economic analysis and other statistical reports (e.g. Cotton on Call Report, Deliveries on CBOT US Treasury), opinions and orders, and the strategic plan.
- NYSE Euronext
Statistics and trade information.
- London Metal Exchange
Daily prices, stocks, monthly prices, and monthly volumes.
- MEFF Renta Fija: Spain's Financial Derivatives Exchange
Locate statistics, news, and publications.
- New York Board of Trade
Click on "Market Information," access a daily market report, delayed quotes, historical data, and various trader's reports.
- ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)
Access market data and prices.
- Bloomberg's Currency Calculator
Convert currency from around the world. Up to the minute exchange rates.
- CNNMoney World Currencies
Current day currency figures from Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, and the Americas.
- XE - Currency Encyclopedia
Offers currency rates, forex news, and facts for every world currency
- Kompass International Directories
Search for company and trade names.
Locate the name, address, and phone number for individuals and for over 10 million U.S. businesses.
- NASDAQ Listed Companies
Search for information by ticker symbol.
- NYSE Listed Companies
Click on "Listed Companies" to access links to corporations listed on the NYSE.
- Auto and Home Insurance Rates
Locate home and auto insurance rate guides for states, news, and special reports.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
Access information about insurance regulators, producers, and companies.
- CNN Mutual Fund Report
Locate performance and pricing information.
Access brief, non-analytical reports. Also locate articles, interviews, and special reports.
- Mutual Fund Education Alliance
Learn about the basics of mutual fund investing, types of mutual funds, taxes, profiles and performance on no-load mutual funds.
- Variable Annuities
Evaluate the performance of variable annuity, variable life, and variable universal life insurance products. Find background information on annuities, articles, and the variable annuities database.
- American Society of Association Executives
Search for associations with Web pages.
- New York Society of Security Analysts
Overview of the organization, live and archived Webcasts of corporate presentations, and career opportunities.
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
Under "About REITs," access information a glossary and a company directory. Under "Research & Statistics," access an historical index list, market snapshots, performance statistics, and market capitalization data.
- EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering and Retrieval System)
Access financial reports filed with the SEC from 1993 to the present.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Access regulatory actions, staff interpretations, investor information, and news/public statements.
- 1997 NAICS and 1987 SIC Correspondence Tables
View in HTML table format, frames format, or download into database or word processing software.
- North American Industrial Classification System
NAICS has replaced the SIC system. Access conversion tables from NAICS to SIC and SIC to NAICS.
- OSHA (1987 SIC Manual)
Search by keyword(s) and by a specific 4-digit SIC. Also examine the manual structure.
Quotes, national and global market news, economy and politics, research and tools, stock research, and commentary.
- Chicago Stock Exchange
Find listed companies, the annual report, fact book, stock quotes, and various statistics.
- CNNMoney Markets
Access the Quote Search service for 15-minute delayed market quotes for any stock, mutual fund or money market fund (enter symbol in top lefthand corner); the U.S. Stock Markets page provides quotes for the AMEX, DJIA, NYSE Composite, NASDAQ Composite, S&P 500, and the Russell2000. Data includes actives, gainers, high/lows, and volume alerts.
- Big Charts
Click on "Historical Quotes" then enter symbol and date. Big Charts has the ability to retrieve exact and split-adjusted stock price information and split adjustment factors as far back as January 1985. A split-adjusted, 2-month daily stock chart marks the specific closing price the User requested.
- Yahoo! Finance Historical Stock Quotes
Access stock quotes since 1962. Data includes open, high, low, and closing prices and trading volume.
- Market Guide Investment Center
Search by stock quotes to retrieve information such as business description, business segments, company overview, and ratio comparison. Also access thecompany's Beta.
- NASDAQ Stock Exchange
Access quotes by typing in the ticker symbol (refer to the "symbol look-up" link for a list of companies and their symbols), index quotes and the companies listed in each index, plus a glossary of terms. Under "InfoQuotes" for each company, access information such as fundamentals, charts, news, stock reports (from Disclosure), SEC filings, and analyst information.
- New York Stock Exchange
Under "Market Information," access company information
- Mergent Annual Bond Record
HG4651 .M66 2009
- Mergent Bond Record
HG4905 .M78 2010
- LexisNexis Directory of Corporate Affiliations
HG4057 .A22 2010
- Mergent Bank and Finance Manual
- Thomson North American Financial Institutions Directory
HG1536 .P635 2013 (Reference)
- Ward's Business Directory of U.S. Private and Public Companies
HG4057 .A59 2008
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios
HF5681 .R25 T68 2013 (Reference Desk)
- Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios
HF5681 .R25 I52 2011/12 (Reference Desk)
- RMA Annual Statement Studies: Financial Ratio Benchmarks
HF5681 .B2 R63 2012/13(Reference Desk)