CCH Tax Research - IntelliConnect
RIA: Research Institute of America Tax Service - Checkpoint
To look up federal or state cases, select the "Look up a Legal Case" box and search by citation, parties or topic.
Academic Journal Articles:
Business Source Complete
Access full text articles from 11,200 sources, including more than 1,100 scholarly business journals.
- AICPA - American Institute of CPAs
Access the standards and statements that the AICPA develops, issues, and enforces.
- FASB - Financial Accounting Standards Board
Facts about the FASB, announcements, technical projects, exposure drafts, FASB Casebook, summaries and and status of all FASB statements.
- GASB - Government Accounting Standards Board
Access summaries and status of all GASB Statements and Interpretations, Exposure Drafts, and board meetings.
- GAO - Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
Access "standards for audits of government organizations, programs, activities, and functions, and of government assistance received by contractors, nonprofit organizations, and other nongovernment organizations."
- PCAOB - Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
The PCAOB is directed by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 to establish auditing and related professional practice standards for registered public accounting firms to follow in the preparation and issuance of audit reports.
- IRS Tax Statistics
Contains "a wide range of tables, articles, and data that describe and measure elements of the U.S. tax system."
- IRS Tax Information for Businesses
- Money and Taxes (USA.gov)
Find government information on "money and taxes including consumer guides, currency, financial agencies, saving and investing, filing your taxes, crimes, scams and more."
- SEC - Securities and Exchange Commission
Access and download SEC filings and other company information.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
Find information on Financial Markets, Financial Institutions, and Fiscal Service under the "Resource Center" tab.
- Joint Economic Committee
Locate the Weekly Economic Digest, variety of specialized Committee reports, and state by state economic reports.
- AAA - American Accounting Association
Access information about the AAA, sections/regions, and various publications.
- AICPA - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Locate information about the AICPA, online publications, state news and information, and taxation topics.
- ACFE - Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Access information about the ACFE, fraud resources, CFE certification, webinars and publications.
- AGA - Association of Government Accountants
Find information about the AGA, research, publications, CGFM certification, and career tips.
- IIA - Institute of Internal Auditors
Access information about the IIA, services, training, and publications.
- IMA - Institute of Management Accountants
Find information about the IMA, networking, jobs, CMA certification, resources and publications.
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
Information on CPA Exam, licensure, research grants, and State Boards of Accountancy.
- State CPA Societies
Access links to state CPA societies and accounting associations.