- Checking out and discharging library materials.
- Must be familiar with all Circulation duties and able to answer questions from patrons regarding various issues.
- When Reference personnel are not available, will assist patrons with reference questions.
- Supervision of undergraduate student workers when full time staff members are not working.
- Create user records for temporary card holders.
- Gather binding units and assist with processing them.
- Open and close the building on weekends.
- Special projects and assist staff as needed.
Application period: Monday, April 14 and ending Friday, May 2
To apply for this position, go to http://www.lib.lsu.edu/lib/jobs/ to complete the Graduate Assistant Application. Standard benefits associated with holding a graduate assistantship apply.
For more information, contact:
295 Middleton Library, LSU