Rooms 230-B & 230-C
Middleton Library has two classrooms available for occasional use by LSU faculty and affiliated groups. Room 230-B is a hands-on electronic classroom with 20 independent work stations, and an instructor's station connected to a ceiling-mounted projector. Room 230-C is a "traditional" classroom set up for electronic presentations. It is equipped with an instructor's PC and projector.
Classroom Schedules & Requests:
- Room 230-A, Library Staff Only
- Room 230-B, 20 Seats, Faculty and Staff Only
- Room 230-C, 15 Seats, Faculty and Staff Only
- Classroom & Instruction Request Form
Note: Requests for library instruction must be made at least two weeks in advance.
Policies & Instructions:
- Policies for Classroom Use
- Instructions for requesting and using the classrooms
- Instructions for using the Digital Presenter in room 230-B
- The lecturn computers and connected projector systems require an LSU PAWS ID and password to use. However, a PAWS ID and password is not required to connect a personal laptop to the projector system.
Non-library Functions and Events:
The facilities of the Middleton Library generally are not made available for non-library functions.
Two electronic classrooms 230E and 232 in Middleton Library are designated for general classroom use and may be scheduled for semester long use through the Office of the University Registrar (578-1686.)