Reserving Library Classrooms
Rooms 230A & 230B
Middleton Library has two classrooms available for occasional use by LSU faculty and affiliated groups. Rooms 230-A and 230-B are hands-on electronic classroom with 21 independent work stations, and an instructor's station connected to a ceiling-mounted projector.
Classroom Schedules & Request to Reserve a Room:
If you are unable to use the booking system or have questions, contact Andrea Hebert at 578-7195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies & Instructions:
- Policies for Classroom Use
- Policy on the use of Middleton Library Facilities
- Instructions for requesting and using the classrooms
- Instructions for using the Digital Presenter in room 230-B
- All classroom computers require a MyLSU account
- Requests for library instruction must be made at least two weeks in advance.