Reserving Library Classrooms
Rooms 230-A, 230-B, 230-C
Middleton Library has three classrooms available for occasional use by LSU faculty and affiliated groups. Rooms 230-A and 230-B are hands-on electronic classroom with 20 independent work stations, and an instructor's station connected to a ceiling-mounted projector. Room 230-C is a "traditional" classroom equipped with an instructor Mac and projector.
Classroom Schedules & Request to Reserve a Room:
Check the on-line schedules for 230 A, 230B, and 230C for availability and to submit a request. Your reservation will be confirmed via email.
If you are unable to use the booking system or have questions, contact Andrea Hebert at 578-7195 or email@example.com.
Policies & Instructions:
- Policies for Classroom Use
- Policy on the use of Middleton Library Facilities
- Instructions for requesting and using the classrooms
- Instructions for using the Digital Presenter in room 230-B
- All classroom computers require a MyLSU account
- Requests for library instruction must be made at least two weeks in advance.